With many parents of baby boomers in need of long-term care, now’s the time when boomers are beginning to look ahead and consider what will happen when they need long-term care themselves.
But how do you go about planning for future long-term care costs?
Today, The Retirement Solution’s Cindy Mueller sits down with Matt Halloran to discuss six different ways people typically fund long-term care and the pros and cons of each approach.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The extent to which Medicare will fund your long-term care needs
- Why long-term care policies have decreased in popularity over the past decade
- How long-term care can be a secondary benefit with life insurance
- The benefits of asset-based long-term care policies
- The most common objections Cindy sees from clients regarding long-term care
- And more
Tune in now to learn about the different ways you can plan for long-term care so that you can enjoy a worry-free “happily ever after.”
Resources: The Retirement Solution, Inc.