From being a broker to a trust officer, Jim Black has played many roles in the financial industry — all of which have taught him valuable lessons about the way he believes the planning process should be done.
Today, Jim shares the lessons he’s learned throughout his time in the financial industry. He explains how they’ve all played a part in creating the philosophical standpoint that The Retirement Solution uses to help clients create plans that both they and their planners believe in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Jim’s previous positions shaped his view on how clients should be served
- Why the planning process is a lengthy one
- Why Jim has a high level of confidence in The Retirement Solution’s planning process
- Common reasons why people are resistant to the planning process
- Why The Retirement Solution continually tweaks its planning process
- And more!
Listen now to learn about the philosophical underpinnings of The Retirement Solution and how it became the place it is today — a place where clients can receive the retirement plan they want and deserve.
Resources: The Retirement Solution, Inc.