Do you have a healthy relationship with money?
Today, Jim Black discusses the different types of money relationships that people experience and how they form. Jim also explains how he guides clients towards a healthier mindset so they can stop worrying and start enjoying their dream retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Jim considers to be a healthy view of money
- Which technique The Retirement Solution uses to help eliminate clients’ retirement-spending guilt
- Why Jim considers himself to be like a therapist with clients
- Jim’s tips for overcoming spending therapy
- What it means to separate yourself from your money and why it’s important
- Why earning more doesn’t mean you need to spend more
- And more!
Discover how your money relationship might be shaping your decisions and learn how to enjoy your happily ever after!
Resources: The Retirement Solution Inc.