There are three phases of retirement: the go-go phase, the slow-go phase, and the no-go phase.
How you plan for your retirement will greatly affect how you live out each phase. That’s why today Jim Black is taking a deeper dive into each stage of retirement, describing what retirees usually experience in each phase, and sharing how planning can help you make the most of your retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When each phase typically starts
- Why travel is so appealing to retirees
- How traveling in the slow-go phase is different than the go-go phase
- Why figuring out what you want to do is the hardest part of planning for retirement
- Experiences Jim’s clients’ have had as they progressed through retirement
- And more!
Tune in now to learn more about what you can expect in the go-go, slow-go, and no-go phases of your retirement!
Resources: The Retirement Solution Inc. | (425)-558-3700