While bereavement means losing something significantly meaningful, like a job or connections pre-retirement, bereavement also means losing and facing the passing of a loved one.
In this episode, The Retirement Solution’s Cindy Mueller breaks down everything you need to know about the financial component of bereavement. All this to help you understand how financial planning (and professionals) can help you reduce and mitigate the stress following the passing of a spouse or family member.
- How financial advisors can help you address bereavement
- Using The Retirement Solution’s checklist as a guide: First action items individuals have to take care of after losing a loved one
- Leave IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, and 401k plans alone: Things widows and widower should avoid doing after losing their spouse
- Financial planning considerations to help people reduce the stress after the passing of their spouse
- Stories and experiences of widowed individuals
- And more
Connect with Cindy Mueller:
Connect with The Retirement Solution:
- The Retirement Solution
- (888) 500-5830
About Cindy Mueller:
Cindy joined The Retirement Solution in 2008 with a commitment to delivering sound principles of financial management. She offers clients professional counsel in personal finance, investment advisory services, estate planning, and retirement planning.