As you transition into retirement, your monthly spending changes significantly, especially your discretionary expenses.
So, how do you account for your expenses and ensure they are taken care of?
In this episode, Matt helps you figure out your basic retirement expenses so you can become financially confident in your spending habits and live your dream retirement.
- How expenses change during the go-go, slow-go, and no-go years of retirement
- Why it’s possible to achieve your financial goals despite a low income before retirement
- Important retirement expenses which are often overlooked
- Reasons to build a customized financial plan instead of relying on generic rules of thumb
- And more
Connect With Matt Perrone:
- (425) 558-3700
Connect With The Retirement Solution:
- The Retirement Solution Inc.
- (888) 500-5830
About Matt Perrone:
As a financial planner, Matt Perrone focuses on one goal in his work — to give clients a sense of confidence by managing their life savings with the utmost care and integrity. For as long as he can remember, he has been passionate about helping others make wise financial choices. To this day, Matt finds his work both fun and meaningful. Matt is also involved with charities that aid disadvantaged youth and that support the arts and education. Before transitioning to Finance in 2015, Matt spent seven years in Hospitality and Business Management. His previous experience has allowed him to bring a more personalized level of care and service to his clients.