We know that with every new administration, there are many changes that come into effect, and changes in law and taxes are great examples.
In this episode, The Retirement Solution’s Tom Black discusses different law and tax changes expected to come into effect in 2021. This discussion is not to cause panic, but to promote thought-provoking thinking and learning since they will differ from the current ones.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How new 2021 tax laws can potentially change the way you transfer wealth and plan for retirement
- What a “Step-Up In Basis” is, its role within real-estate, and why is it considered to be a “double-edged sword”
- How Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) are expected to change in 2021
- What the charitable deduction scenario is looking like in 2021
- The benefits of a charitable Required Minimum Distribution
Listen today and learn potential timeframes as to when and how these tax and other laws are expected to change!