It’s no secret that we all want to save on taxes. Never to evade them, but to have confidence that we never pay more than we legally owe.
Would you agree?
In this episode, The Retirement Solution’s Shane Perry not only reviews his career journey at the firm, but also explains different optimization strategies that are all about helping you save some cash when it comes to taxes.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the US tax brackets are and how they work
- The difference between tax deductions, tax credits, deductions, and itemizing
- Tips on mortgage interest to energy tax credits: popular deductions and credits
- Strategies on Roth’s to 529 plans: How the team at The Retirement Solution can help you build and develop tax planning strategies.
- What a Family Limited Liability Company (LLC) is and how it works
- And more!
Listen today and discover how these tax-related techniques can help you optimize, save, and prepare for retirement!