A fulfilling retirement requires two things: A financial strategy you are comfortable with and a bucket list of things you can do.
Would you agree?
Today, The Retirement Solution’s president and lead financial planner, Tom Black, discusses everything you need to know about retirement and its components surrounding finances, emotions, and productivity. All this so that you can prepare ahead, fulfill your wishes, and most importantly, retire in retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of building freedom in retirement to do things you want to do
- Why switching from saving to spending is a struggle for retirees – and how to overcome it
- How an income plan can ease the process of transitioning to retirement
- After their last paycheck: How long does the vacation-like feeling last for retirees?
- From traveling, volunteering, and creating new habits: Things you can do to achieve a happy, productive, and long retirement
- And more!
While a to-do list can be handy, tune in today and find out why retirement is all about doing the things that bring meaning to YOUR life!